Arrived at Care and Share

Arrived at Care and Share

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Words cannot describe!!!

I don't even know where to start.  We are having the trip of a lifetime.  Carol arranged for our children to greet us at the airport in Vijayawada.  They placed a beautiful flower lei around our necks and our tears kept them watered.  It was a short drive to Daddy's Home holding hands with our children.  They were all so happy to see us.  That night (Thurs)  they had the most spectacular celebration with dancers etc.
I will write more later as the battery is almost out.
We are spending the whole time with our children which is great.

Love you,
Kavya Curtis Elise Emma Jacob Truman 

Jim Jim and Joe

8 comments:

Pam said...

Great to see a photo! It speaks loudly. Can't wait to hear about what your experiencing.

-V- said...

Wow - SO happy with you guys!!

groovy said...

Kavya and I were excited to see the photo and hear that things are going very well. Curtis is at Scout camp so he will see the picture tomorrow.
We are glad that you are having such a wonderful trip.
It's a nice sunny Saturday here with snow melting.
Love Jim and Kavya

joelee said...

Amy and gals, Our hearts are with you. The girls and I are doing well and look forward to hearing all about your adventures.

joelee

NoOtherName said...

Wow--it is surreal to look at the photo--there you are; I just saw you three the other day and now you are together on the other side of the world! Amazing!

Anne--your boys are downstairs right now watching the Bionicle movie, eating carrots and Twizzlers, and having some serious boy time. I gave them both "a message from India"--a hug from you. Hope it helped to remind them that you are not so far away. Will you give your little children there "a message from America"--a hug from me?

Thank you, ladies, for being the hands and feet of Christ. I have been praying today that God would give you strength that isn't your own. Are there other things we could pray for?

Love you, friends!

ShaZah said...

Dear Groovy - Our brother just called to tell me to check out the new picture, the tears are now rolling off my cheeks.. I am so proud to be your sister. I loved seeing those "huge" smiles on all of your faces including the children.. This is so Amazing and Wonderful to see you on the other side of the world!! Love you...

Kelly said...

Lori, so wonderful to hear from you, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!,,You deserve it. Thinking of you often, Kelly

Kara Jo said...

I'm tearing up...so happy for you!