Arrived at Care and Share

Arrived at Care and Share

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Beanies beanies everywhere

A dear friend just donated almost her entire collection of beanie babies to the children of India. At least 50 of them. I was at my limit for poundage and thought of a solution. I asked her if she had a medium size suitcase that I could use. Walla!! Everything has a way of working out. I was just planning to use a small one for my 15 lb worth of clothes and personal items. I want to thank everyone for sharing this joy with me and adopting these kiddos as one of your own.

I am thrilled at the possibility that I will be able to share our experience each day while in India. Thank you V and double A sisters for suggesting this.



If you get a chance watch the 3-4 min. mini clips on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/careshareindia

5 comments:

Anushka said...

Never have i seen so many beanies... the kiddos will really love them! J and L - that's a fun photo of you two... thanks for taking time to make this blog- great way to centralize information, huh? love, nush

groovy said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is fun.
I hope that you are OK with taking a bigger suitcase. I don't want to have to leave any beanies behind. As of right now I'm at full capacity. Yikes!
love you too.

groovy said...

Linda, I had my settings wrong, so I will post your post as a comment.
Sorry about that. This is all so new for me.
see below:
I am so excited for you that I can't sleep - you would think Iwas leaving tomorrow on this trip, sure wish I were! maybe next year!
I am so very happy that you took the time to create a blog. What a wonderful way to document and keep in touch. I will wait patiently for my blogs from you...wishes for a safe and exciting trip to India Lori, I love you very much- Linda

groovy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-V- said...

No beanie left behind!! :-) See you tomorrow, dear one... Proud of you for taking the bull by the horns and getting the whole blog thing figured out - 'The Committee' did a little advertising for you...