Arrived at Care and Share

Arrived at Care and Share

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We Made it!!

We landed in Hyderabad on Thurs. at 1:00 am and spent the rest of the night at a nice hotel here.
We are getting ready to fly to Vijayawada, in a 20 passenger propeller plane with our 1000 lbs
worth of luggage. 
Everything is going very smoothly.  The flights weren't bad at all.  Just very dry and we drank lots and lots of water.  We are being taken care of very well.

We'll write more again when we get to Hyderabad.

love the groovy girls

6 comments:

-V- said...

1000 pounds of luggage still in tact - woo hoo!!! :-)

joelee said...

Hey Amy,

The girls and I are praying for you everyday. I hope you all are haveing the adventure of a life time.

JOE

ShaZah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Been reading the updates. Our kids pray for you every day!

ShaZah said...

Hi Lori - I suppose your in Vijaywada keeping busy with the girls and boys. You sure had lots of children to take shopping. I am so axious to hear about your arrival and how your were welcomed. It must have felt amazing to arrive with all those much needed donations. I hope your getting your rest when you need it. I love you and I'll try to get on the blog when we're in Mexico. I miss you sister. Smooch!

NoOtherName said...

Miss you, ladies, and praying for you often.

Hold out the light...

Jen