Arrived at Care and Share

Arrived at Care and Share

Friday, February 15, 2008

In need of sponsors or donations

This whole blogging thing is new for me but thought I'd give it a whirl. As many of you know I am a volunteer for Care and Share and soon I'll be leaving with friends to visit our sponsor children. Please check out the website below which shows the children who are still available for sponsorship at the two schools that we will be traveling to. We'd like to buy sheets and towels for the 280 girls at the one school and we are trying to raise funds to do that. If you would like to sponsor a child or donate to a wonderful worthy cause please contact me.

It costs only $300 per year to change the life of a child.

http://web.mac.com/mysmallworld/Care_and_Share/Sponsors_Needed.html

Also check out the Care and Share website at: www.careshareindia.org

7 comments:

-V- said...

Look at you starting a blog so quick! Looking forward to hearing and participating... Blessings on you, dear friend!

Unknown said...

Hello My Friend!

ShaZah said...

My Dear Sister... First of all,You are amazing! I plus so many others are so proud of everything you are doing and wish you a safe and inspirational trip to India. Those children are very blessed to have angels like you and your friends in their lives. I can't wait to sit with you and hear everything when you get home. Our Mommy would be very proud of you, and I know she will watch over you.
I LOVE YOU.

clmb said...

This is a great! I'm looking forward to new posts and updates. I love the photos of the sponsored children. I can't wait to see more.

groovy said...

Thank you sis

Help V!!! I don't know how to post another message.

Anushka said...

Love you - Lori - and your new blog! Let us know when we can post your blog address on ours, and email your address to our friends and family... Namaste!

groovy said...

you can totally post my blog address on yours and share it with your friends.